"I love this house. This house is warm in the winter, cool in the summer, and looks spectacular with Christmas lights. It's a great house. I never want to move. But the thing I think I like best about this house are the voices I hear when I walk through the door." -Father of the Bride

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Fall 2012- Office

Right after Holden was born, in September of 2012, we decided to update our "office", the room right off the foyer, opposite the dining room.  Prior to this it contained a large desk and sports memorabilia on the walls.  We knew we one day wanted to make the basement really nice, and decided that all the sports stuff could go down there, and we could make the office a nice, comfortable, attractive "sitting" room.  I don't have pictures of what it looked like before we started taking everything down, but these are the "befores" once the reno was in progress:



And once the paint was finished:




The color is Benjamin Moore "Kangaroo", which is also the color in Cooper's room.

And this is the room today:


I framed the kids' pictures myself!  Rug and window panels are from Pottery Barn.  Furniture is from Jordan's.

No comments:

Post a Comment